Friday 14 August 2020

 Subscribe to this amazing and inspiring recipe site.


Hi! My name is Belinda, but many know me as Bely. On this blog, I share with you my recipes handed down for generations and rigorously respectful of the culinary tradition of my region, Veneto!

I have always loved cooking, good company with good food. I consider myself a good cook and I feel lucky enough I have learned the traditional recipes of my region. I consider these recipes a cultural heritage and that's why I decided to create this blog in order to share them with the world. To me, the artistic soul is not limited only to a great piece of art, but above all, must be used to experience everyday life.

I hope you like these recipes of mine and I wish you can taste the flavours of our land and our people's Allegria. We used to say "it is better with your legs under the table", which means have a seat, take your time and enjoy your meal!





No comments:

Post a Comment